Ecclesiastes 3:1-2 “For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die….”
Hebrews 9:27-28 “It is appointed for men to die once, but after this comes the judgement, so as Christ was suffered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.”
We all have insurance for our homes and our cars because something might happen. All of us are going to die but many of us do not have life insurance. There are only two ways to prepare for our death, and that is Life Insurance and Salvation.
Are you ready?
The subject of funerals is never easy to discuss. Arranging a funeral in advance can be a worthwhile experience in light of the impact your own death will have on those you love most. For this reason we have compiled, with the help of many people like yourself, the five most frequently asked questions voiced by people considering their own funerals.
1. If my death occurred tomorrow, my funeral would be arranged by _____________ .
2. If my death occurred tomorrow, the money needed to pay for my funeral would come from __________.
3. If my death occurred tomorrow, I would want my funeral to include _____________.
4. If my death occurred tomorrow, I would expect my funeral to cost _____________.
5. If my death occurred tomorrow, what I would regret most regarding the arrangement of my funeral would be _____________.
We hope the issues raised in these five questions have provided you with new insights as to how you can be better prepared for the future. Plus, there is information about funeral planning which is funded with whole life insurance from a couple of different programs. Please call us today at (270) 889-9393 or use the form below to start the pre-planning process.